Thank you for your interest in Aditazz Inc. (“Aditazz,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), the Aditazz Platform, and all related materials, products, software, services, data, documentation, and information (collectively, with the Website, the “Service”).
The information we collect on the Service:
- User-provided Information. When you use the Service, you and your Authorized Users may provide and we may collect what is generally called “personally identifiable” information, or “personal information,” which is information that specifically identifies an individual. Examples of personal information include name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information. Personal information also includes other information, such as date of birth, geographic area, or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You and your Authorized Users may provide us with personal information in various ways on the Service. For example, you and your Authorized Users may provide us with personal information upon registering for an account, making any purchases on the Service, interacting with other users of the Service, or sending us customer service-related requests.
- “Cookies” Information. When your Authorized Users use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to their device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after they close their browser. A persistent cookie remains after they close their browser and may be used by their browser on subsequent visits to the Service. You should review the applicable web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify cookie settings. Please note that if your Authorized Users delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, they may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to the fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information. When your Authorized Users use the Service, we may automatically record certain information from their devices by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include IP addresses or other device address or IDs, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that your Authorized Users visit just before or just after using the Service, the pages or other content they view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that they visit, access, or use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding their interaction with email messages, such as whether they opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users of the Service.
- Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons. We may also implement third-party content on the Service that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third-party content provider to read and write cookies to an Authorized User’s browser in connection with their viewing of the third party content on the Service. Additionally, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow third parties to collect information about the Authorized User through such third parties’ browser cookies, even when the Authorized User does not interact with the button. Information collected through web beacons and buttons is collected directly by these third parties, and Aditazz does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
How we use the information we collect. We use information we collect on the Service in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information that we collect on the Service to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you and your Authorized Users request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Service.
- We use the information that we collect on the Service to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
- We may use the email addresses or other information we collect from you and your Authorized Users on the Service to: (i) contact you and your Authorized Users for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, privacy violations or defamation issues related to your User Content posted on the Service; or (ii) send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Choices.”
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information we collect on the Service to: (i) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you and your Authorized Users will not have to re-enter it during your visit or upon the next visit to the Service; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Service and third-party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track the entries, submissions, and status of you and your Authorized Users in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
- We also may use your information as may be described in a notice to you and your Authorized Users at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
- Any information that you and your Authorized Users voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- We may disclose the information we collect on the Service if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose the information we collect on the Service that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available; or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We may also use certain third-party content, analytics or advertising partners on the Service that may also read and write cookies to your Authorized Users’ browser in connection with their use of the Service. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies. Additionally, we may share the information we have collected or that you and your Authorized Users have provided with such third-party partners so that they may provide certain services to or on behalf of us.
- Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We also may disclose information that we collect on the Service as may be described in a notice to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
You and your Authorized Users may, of course, decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide some of the features and functionality of the Service. You and your Authorized Users may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing the account preferences page on the Service. If you or your Authorized Users wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about them, or to request that we delete any information about them that we have obtained from an Integrated Service, you or your Authorized Users may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that while any changes made pursuant to this Section will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain all information you and your Authorized Users submit for the purpose of backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Please be aware that if you or your Authorized Users opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications received from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process the opt-out request, and promotional communications from us may continue during that period. Additionally, even after opting-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you and/or your Authorized Users will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
Third Party Services
The Service may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties, including third party sites and applications (collectively, “Third Party Services”). Any information you or your Authorized Users provide on Third Party Services, or in connection with use of a Third Party Service, is provided directly to the providers of such Third Party Services and other operators of such Third Party Services and is subject to those providers’ and operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. Aditazz is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of Third Party Services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before you or your Authorized Users provide them with information.
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without obtaining parental consent. You may not authorize anyone under the age of thirteen (13) to access or use the Service.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you or your Authorized Users choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that any personal information is being transferred outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer such information from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of such information, fulfilling requests from you and your Authorized Users, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you and your Authorized Users consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Our Contact Information
2000 Sierra Point Parkway
Brisbane, CA 94005